About the role:
Due to sustained growth in our business, we are looking for cookie dough mixers to work within a small friendly team at our production kitchen located at Monument Park, Chalgrove, OX44 7RW.
Using only the best ingredients, and following a secret recipe, our dough mixers prepare the raw mixtures ready to make our world famous, delicious cookies. The Kitchen provides all the dough for our stores in the UK and internationally. You would be part of a small friendly team.
- We work on a shift basis and are currently recruiting for our afternoon shift, 13:00 - 19:00.
- Monday to Friday, 30 hours per week over 5 days. There is also the option of 38 hours per week once trained.
- Optional weekend overtime paid at double time.
- Permanent role.
- You will need your own transport or have access to a vehicle as we are located in a rural location and public transport does not fit in with shift times.
- You should be able to work as part of a team.
- You need to be conscientious and reliable as we are serious about our dough production.
- You will need to be able to manually handle large quantities of ingredients.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
Hourly rate: £12.50.
Holiday entitlement: starts at 20 days plus bank holidays and increases with services to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holiday.
Company Health Cash Plan offered.