About Ben’s Cookies
Back in 1983, Ben’s Cookies started baking and selling cookies in the Oxford Covered Market. Ever since then, we’ve been proud of our cookies and brand. Years have gone by and we expanded our business through the UK and internationally. We have 54 stores in 8 countries across the world, going from the UK where it all started, to the US, South Korea and the Gulf region.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit Part time (10 hours per week) Store Assistant to join our store in Reading. This is a permanent, part time position.
You will be required to:
What We Offer
- Roll and bake cookies using our freshly bakes dough and our bespoke ovens.
- Assist customers in all aspects of their purchase (including answering queries on product ingredients, explaining special offers, serving hot and cold drinks etc.).
- Operate the till and perform cash handling duties.
- Ensure that the cookie display area is always kept to our high standards.
- Assist with cleaning and restocking of the store.
- Pay Rate £10.56 per hour
- Daily Sales Target Bonus
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Wages paid weekly
- Paid breaks
- Full on the job training during your probation period
- Regular performance reviews and training and the possibility of career progression within the Company
- A fun and friendly team environment
- Uniform provided
- You will have previous experience in the Food and Beverage retail industry (desired but not essential).
- You will have the ability to work at fast pace in a busy store.
- You will be available to work Monday – Sunday depending on rotas.
- You will have a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- You will have a friendly and professional attitude.
- Are you looking for a Part-time job?
- Where do you live?
- Do you have a right to work in the UK?
- Do you have any allergies e.g. nut allergy? Or is there anything we need to be aware of?
- Are you a student or studying?
- Are you fully flexible Monday to Sunday?